Monday, May 7, 2012

Did you miss me? Of course not.

I have not written a blog in about two weeks, and I am sure no one has noticed, because no one reads my daily blog. They read the few blogs I have written which have gained momentum. Which is good enough for me, at least some of my babbling is getting the respect it deserves.

Let's see, what has happened in the past two weeks, that I feel deserves some mention?


Well, I tried to read Fifty Shades of Grey. It was terrible! I couldn't finish it, I really tried, but ugh, it was so bad. 


Besides the terrible writing, and extremely unbelievable sex scenes, was Miss E.L. James' picture on the book. I may be the only one, but when I would read the book, about a girl who rarely eats, all I could picture was E.L. James at the computer, eating a giant turkey leg and chugging soda.


Last Monday, which was the 30th of April, Ru Paul crowned the Next Drag Superstar; Sharon Needles. I was so happy that Sharon won, I was also relieved. 
 
 
 If Phi Phi 0'Hara would have won, all my faith in Ru Paul would be gone. Not that Ru Paul would care....but I have been a fan of hers since way back.


Well, those are the only two things of interest that I can remember. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment