Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Uh, Prince Harry...I can see your Prince Albert...



Okay, Okay, obviously in these pictures you cannot see if Prince Harry has a Prince Albert piercing or not, but I thought it was funny to insinuate that he had one. I also thought since he was nude, a pun using his name "Harry" would have been good as well...but I can't spot any hair down there either.

I do not pay much attention to the Royal Family, and although some of Harry's famous antics are semi-racist, he seems like an awesome dude. Because really, growing up in his family, where everyone tries to portray a proper image to the world, good 'ol Harry seems to say "Fuck all That!".

I have had some crazy, alcohol/drug induced romps in my life, and there has been camera's in the vicinity a few times. As far as I am aware, there is no footage of me being scandalous in the world, but really, how aware can one be if they are totally wasted? The footage of myself that I knew of has supposedly been destroyed, but what about the times someone had a camera on me that I didn't know about, and what if the stuff I thought was destroyed really wasn't? Or they had duplicates? I guess my only saving grace is that when said behavior could have been recorded, i was skinny. Now that I am fat, my behavior has calmed down dramatically. But still, my biggest fear is finding some picture of me naked, surrounded by a bunch of dudes or something. 

Due to my fear, I periodically type my name in Google Images, squint my eyes and hold my breath while I press the search button and wait to see what pops up. So far so good, but let me just take a moment to knock on wood...

Luckily for me, no one would care if I were nude, but many young people these days are into sexting and what not. And this worries me, because how do they know if their future career could be ruined by such a photo or video? Many people request nude pics from me, as I am sure they probably do to you also. When they ask, I simply reply that it may ruin my future run for presidency. They usually get mad, but more times than not, they will send me a picture of their penis anyways...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment