Sunday, August 14, 2011

this is supposed to be the happiest day of my life!!

ah, every time i hear someone exclaim about what is supposed to be the happiest day of their life, they are talking about their wedding. hmmm, what a sad, sad life if your wedding day is the happiest day. i do not say that maliciously, i just do not understand out of at least 18 years of life (supposing said person got married as young as possible) the happiest of all days is when you legally bind yourself to someone.
my idea of the happiest day of my life is an all day orgy/drugfest that someone (who is not me) pays for.
i take various risks daily. i once met someone online and let them take me to an empty warehouse. i have mixed plenty of drugs that one really shouldn't mix. i've woken up next to many mistakes in mysterious places. i confront men and women that could do some major bodily harm to me. and right now, event tho my kidneys/liver have been hurting for about two weeks straight, i just ordered another 3 pack of tall cans.
the reason i am describing my precarious livelihood is because i enjoy living on the edge but the last thing in the world i would EVER want to do is tie my life to someone else.
so to those that do (and they are doing it in droves) i tip my hat to you! you are far more crazy than i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment