Monday, December 12, 2011

i've been robbed!

some felonious bastards broke into my house yesterday and stole ALL my jewelry, my bass guitar, my boyfriends bass, and my digital camera (why i have no pictures to post) and a picture printer. luckily my boyfriend cam home in time so that they didn't get any televisions or laptops. i assume the creeps were watching us and had learned our routine because ever sunday i go to my parents house for most of the day.

we left at about 9:10 in the morning, and my boyfriend came home just in time to see the robbers leave (it seems they recognized him and left). here's the thing. he didn't realize they were coming from our house right away because they used the abandoned house behind us to hide what they were doing. this is the second time our house has been robbed due to the convenience the abandoned house provides the thieves.

i have two small chihuahuas that are under the impression that people fear them. thank god they were not home when the house was invaded, that would be the worst. i could only imagine what the bottom-feeders that broke in would be capable of doing to yipping lap dogs. so i am very thankful for the absence of my "children" during the robbery. my cats were home, i cannot remember if they were inside the house at the time, but they are scaredy cats and therefore smart enough to hide when a stranger enters the house when we are not home.

i honestly wish they would have stolen the tv and other electronics INSTEAD of my jewelry. i do not buy jewelry for myself, so everything that was stolen was a gift to me from people i love. today i have to go to local pawn shops on my lunch and see if i recognize any of my stolen property. and if i do recognize anything, i have to pay out of pocket to regain it. one of my bracelets that was stolen. when i had no money to my name, i would entertain the idea of pawning it. but i didn't because it was a gift from someone i loved and it didn't seem right. now it is gone, most likely for good. same with the rings my parents gave me and my ex's mom had given me some nice jewelry.

but i just have to get over it right? hindsight in 20/20, and all i can do is replay everything in my head over and over again. i woke up numerous times last night hoping it was all a nightmare. but it wasn't. my bedroom window is still boarded up to cover the hole. keepsakes were taken. and my hands are tied.

there are sooo many  unsympathetic lowlifes in the world. it's frustrating. many people are against abortion. why? if someone does not want a child, please do not make them have one. it punishes society more than the parents. many people think if they are financially stable, they should procreate. no! the only people who should have children are the ones who will put in the time it takes to create a well rounded, considerate person. the only people who seem to be breeding are arrogant fucks who are just doing it because the believe it is their right and that they are supposed to. laws are making it so that the survival of the fittest doesn't work. they make stupid people wear seatbelts, they wont let depressed people commit suicide, old sick people aren't allowed to die when they want. it sucks, this world is over populated and it's filled mostly with idiots and depraved fuck ups.

i had a very dark view of society before my possessions were stolen, now it's worse. but i hope i will eventually get over it, i will not lose my holiday spirit. i will still be paranoid to leave my house, but hopefully things will get better because this year wasn't good, neither was last year. let's cheers to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment