Monday, October 8, 2012

Danny Devito is finally up for grabs!!


News is that Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman are getting divorced. I know that it's sad, they have been together since the early 1970's, so, if my math is correct, it was a forty year relationship. No one should take pleasure in a relationship of that length ending...but I do, because I am in love with Danny Devito, and now he is single and ready to mingle!!


This man is so adorable and my love for him runs so deep, that I would not allow anyone to watch the show Cheers in my presence, because the sight of Rhea Perlman filled me with so much jealousy I couldn't stand it. 





I hadn't always loved Mr. Devito, I always thought he was cool but I didn't develop feelings for him until I started watching him on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If I recall, my crush started when he was hitting a bong and had his leg up on the bar for some odd reason, it was so cute. 


But the moment I fell in love with him was during The Nightman Cometh episode. He was beyond adorable. After that, I started to notice how charming he is in all of his roles. Plus, he's always drunk and so am I. 

We are a match made in heaven....his face would come right up to my boobs. Now alls I gotta do is find some way to kidnap, then brainwash him so that he loves me too and we can spend the rest of our inebriated lives together...fairy tales do exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment