Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MInaj V. Carey

I hate American Idol. I think it is a stupid show with talentless hacks doing terrible performances. But, I have to admit, if they are smart enough to show tidbits of the Nicki Minaj/Mariah Carey arguments, I will watch until the girls start to get along or one of them quits. 

I couldn't find a decent video of their recent fight on Youtube, so I will just post a link to TMZ, incase you haven't already seen it.


What's good about TMZ is that they actually have a script of the otherwise inaudible fight.

I forgot to mention, besides hating American Idol, I also dislike Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj.


 I don't have any real reason to dislike Mariah other than she seems like a psycho megalomaniac (she had her husband play a recording of her concert during the birth or their twins so that it was the first thing they ever heard), but I do enjoy some of her music, and of course, no one can argue the beauty of her singing voice.



Nicki Minaj on the other hand, doesn't seem to have a noticeable talent; her rapping is okay. She tries too hard, I'd say her talent is that she sure knows how to run a gimmick into the ground. Some of her songs are catchy, but I doubt she writes most of her lyrics or helps that much with production, if she does, I give my deepest apologies. Also, during the argument, Nicki just sounds like a mentally disabled, whiny, wannabe gangster.

I know American Idol is extremely happy about the confrontations, but they aren't going to show us the juicy stuff. They will allude to it maybe, but they will try to get everyone to focus on "what's really important": the crappy contestants.

So I say we take a stand! Don't tune in unless you know for a fact that they are going to give us the dirt! We deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment