Thursday, September 1, 2011

a bitch? moi?

i cannot stop being a bitch. every night before bed i promise myself that i will be a nicer, more understanding person. when i wake up, i think of every single thing that pisses me off about people and the world. maybe if my daily routine wasn't so monotonous....and when there is some variety it's usually angry people yelling at me and questioning my morals. i know i need to find a new job but here's the thing.....every single job i have i end up being really mean to my coworkers. and that is usually when it is time for me to move on. i get tired of seeing the same people everyday and dealing with all their idiosyncrasies. i would just like to enter work and be left alone for at least thirty minutes. thirty minutes is enough time for me to get over my rage and be able to deal with people......wait a minute....meditation in the morning could be key. i just don't think i could wake up early enough to meditate before work. also, i do not know how to meditate. i guess now is as good a time as any to study the art of meditation. and really i hate being a bitch to people who are just excited to see me. only the lord knows why people like me as much as they do.



No comments:

Post a Comment