Monday, March 26, 2012

Is forbidden the best kid of love?


Has their ever been someone you were so smitten with, but there was no way in hell you could ever hook up? Now, i am not talking about a sheep or a young person, i think that is wrong. I am talking about two people of the same species, mature enough to choose their own sexual partners.

I have the BIGGEST crush on someone right now. If they acknowledge i exist, I get giddy. I have had many dreams about them, and wake up more in love. But alas, we can never consummate our lust.
 
 
We are both in serious relationships. So i tell myself, it's okay to daydream that we might someday let our emotions go crazy and ravish each other....but all that does is make me all the more frustrated. 


Because i am just reminded of the fact that the hot crazy sex i was imagining will never come to fruition.


and the stupidest part is that because of our relationship, i doubt they have had the same thoughts that i have. And if they have had such thoughts, i most likely will never find out. So, how do i get over this obsession i have developed? Is there some kind of twelve step program that i can join? It didn't help me with alcohol, but i would be willing to give it a try anyway. I want to be released from the relentless yearning!

I would like to move on with my life. But as of now I cannot. 

Maybe i'll take up smoking.


No comments:

Post a Comment